info@amazingnorth.is +354-8580020

General Conditions
Amazing North disclaims responsibility for any loss, damage, accidents, or sickness that might occur during our tours. The same applies for any changes in tour schedule due to weather, strikes or any other irregularity outside Amazing North´s control.
Amazing North reserves the right to alter routes or itineraries without prior notice, should the necessity arise. In case of any changes in flights (domestic and international), the passenger has to pay any additional cost caused by this, at the time the service is provided (extra hotel nights, meals, transfers etc).

Liability
Amazing North reserves the right to alter routes, itineraries or timetables should the necessity arise, including irregularities due to adverse weather or road conditions. No responsibility is taken for losses or expenses due to delay or changes of flights, injury, damaged, negligence, weather, war or other unforeseeable causes. The estimated duration of tours as indicated on our website are standard times and can vary according to road or weather conditions. Punctuality is a key objective in Amazing North´s operation. However, delays may occur for unforeseen reasons. The company cannot be made responsible for losses that a passenger may face due to delay, regardless whether the loss is direct or indirect

Terms of Payment and Cancellations

Snowmobile and Private Super Jeep Tours:

A payment in full has to be made at the time of booking.

General Cancellations:

  • Cancellation fee of 100.0% if cancelled 12 hour(s) before event or less
  • Cancellation fee of 50.0% if cancelled 1 day(s) before event or less
  • Cancellation fee of 25.0% if cancelled 2 day(s) before event or less
  • Cancellation fee of 0.0% if cancelled 10 day(s) before event or less
  • No refund is given for no show without prior notice

For short notice booking these rules do not apply and in some cases the trip is paid in cash on the day of the tour.

Multi Day Package Tours:

A 25% non-refundable payment is required at the time of booking. The remaining 75% is payable at least a month before the tour start date.
If at the time of booking there are less than a month until the tour start date then a full upfront payment is required.

Cancellations of packages:
– 75% refund if cancelled with at least three months notice
– 50% refund if cancelled with at least two months notice
– 30% refund if cancelled with at least one month notice
– 15% refund if customer cancels with less than a month notice
– No refund is given for no show without prior notice

Validity of Prices
All rates quoted or shown in our tariffs are based on current purchasing prices in Iceland. Amazing North reserves the right to increase prices already quoted or published in our price lists without notice in the event of currency fluctuation, government taxes, or due to any other cost increases that are outside Amazing North´s control.

  • We strongly recommend that our clients purchase a comprehensive travel insurance to cover possible need of cancellation.
  • If a volcanic eruption in Iceland keeps you from getting to Iceland, you will get a full refund.
  • If Amazing North cancels your tour you get a full refund.
  • All adventure trips are undertaken on the responsibility of its participants. Amazing North does not assume any responsibility for accidents which are caused by its customers or can be traced to their own actions. Participants have to sign a waiver before undertaking all trips stating that they realize that all outdoor activities carry an inherent risk.

 

Privacy policy All personal information will be strictly confidential and will not be given or sold to a third party.

Governing law / Jurisdiction These Terms and Conditions are in accordance with Icelandic law.